All of me  Jhon Legend



lagu yang di nyanyikan saat judika di resing star indonesia, lagu all of me ini di persembahkan saat ulang tahun istrinya, all of me Jhon legend ini salah satu top song di benua amerika dan kokoh berada di tangga lagu dunia

CAPO I
Em       C     G     D

[Verse]

Em           C               G
What would I do without your smiling mouth
            D                       Em
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
               C     G                D              Em
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
             C                       G
What's going on in that beautiful mind
            D               Em
I'm on your magical mystery ride
Em      C              G                 D                 Am
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

[Bridge]

My head's underwater
G                   D
But I'm breathing fine
Am                  G             D
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

[Chorus]

      G
Cause all of me
      Em
Loves all of you
          Am
Love your curves and all your edges
          C                  D
All your perfect imperfections
         G
Give your all to me
          Em
I'll give my all to you
         Am
You're my end and my beginning
          C               D
Even when I lose I'm winning
                 Em    C        G      D
Cause I give you aaaallllll of me
               Em    C        G      D
And you give me all of you, oh

Untuk downlod lagunya silahkan klik link ini

Post a Comment

Terbaru Lebih lama